Where are the orphans with Special Needs? Где находятся дети-сироты с ограниченными возможностями?

Где? Where?                            www.gdye.org

Page 1 2 3 4 5 [6]

Families from the USA who want to adopt a child with Cerebral Palsy can read the guide for U.S. citizens who plan to adopt a child in Ukraine:

You can join Families for Russian and Ukrainian Adoption (FRUA). FRUA exists to support adoptive families who are considering adoption:


Contact Amanda and Jimmie at amanda.b.clark@gmail.com for more information.

Families who want to help the children in the orphanages are welcome to contact An Orphan Smiles (www.an orphansmiles.org). Contact Angie at angiea@anorphansmiles.org.